What have we done so far?
- Research our project topic, background knowledge and existing technology- providing a comprehensive literature review.
- Present our information on a website and in writing.
- Start exploring design proposals based on a system using LoRaWAN.
- Find an alternative to the traditional LoRaWAN server (TTN).
What do we still have to do?
- Present a completed design proposal for the entire monitoring system.
- Determine the most suitable sensors for use in an underground mine (based on company/ industry input also).
- Finish the software and hardware development for a prototype.
- Publish a comprehensive report of our testing and prototype design process.
A List of Current Resources Relating to the Project: